Another of the teams decorated some machine as Santa's sleigh, and then used just the engines for reindeer, putting heads, legs, and tails on them. Talk about horsepower (hardy-har-har!)
Ok, so I know I'm maybe not doing the best job describing these things, but I tell you, they were very cool to see.
They also had some of the smaller machines for kids to climb in, they could pretend to drive, honk the horn, and I think that's pretty neat for little kids to do. Also, they have a fantastic Santa. He looks just like the real deal, and even though we went at the end of the day, he was still smiling and in a great mood. While waiting in line there were writing stations set up so the kids could write letters to Santa. We gave Joey some paper to scribble on and play with, and he would not let go of that paper! It was adorable though, because now I have photos of Joey giving Santa his Christmas list.


2 comments:
Those are absolutely adorable pictures! Great photos for a scrapbook!
I love these!! :) What a cutie!
Post a Comment