Hello to all our family and friends!
We (meaning me) created this blog to keep all of you informed of Tadpole's latest discoveries, achievements, and trials. Also, I was getting tired of trying to email photos of him when they are too large to fit in your in boxes! Now you can come and get your 'baby-fix' whenever you want.
I plan to update this at least weekly, posting new photos of Tadpole (maybe the fur-kids too), and talk about whatever is happening back at the Pond. I'm still new to this, and I am trying to be at least a little safe by not using our last names, location, etc.
I hope you will visit this blog periodically, and post comments as well, if you have anything to say anyways.
Thanks for stopping by!
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like the blog . . . you need more pictures though : p
Unless there are more pictures and I am missing them.
Anyways, I hope everything is going well.
Cya later
Your brother in-law
Post a Comment