What builder in their right mind backfills around a house 5 inches above the foundation block? I am so tired of water problems, we’ve already lowered the back yard 6 inches just to get the yard to drain correctly and we are just barely even with the top of the foundation. The front yard is still above the block, and with all this rain recently we have a damp storage room AGAIN.
Nothing is damaged, but it is SO DARN FRUSTRATING!!!!
2 comments:
Hey Colleenie,
Sorry to hear you're under the weather with this weather thing. (Ugh - even my dry sense of humor comes out in postings online.) Let us know if you need help with anything. We got some major storms in the SW last night, I hope you faired well.
Thinking of you!
J-Go
Did you get my last message? I can't tell if I'm posting things on your blog correctly. Oops!
Post a Comment