Thank goodness it's a rainy day today. I have kept Joey and I so busy with MoMS Club, toddler classes, and walks that we haven't taken the time to just sit and play, or clean! I feel like we have so few warm(but not too hot) and sunny days that I need to get outside to enjoy every one of them. We have been walking the gardens, checking on all the plants to see how quickly they are growing, and digging in the yet un-planted vegetable garden. Joey just loves being outdoors, I think it would be hard to keep him inside even if I wanted to.
We started an ECFE class here at the community center. It's a separating toddler class. We go and play with our kids for the first half, and then the parents leave and have a parent discussion while the kids play with the instructors. I was really nervous the first time we separated, I think it was harder on me than it was on Joe! So far we have done three sessions, and Joey is doing fantastic. I think he remembers the classroom and the kids now, so he is feeling more comfortable. It sure does wear him out though! We get home from class and he takes a long nap (sometimes I do too...)
We have the windows open to let in the fresh spring rain smell while it is still warm. I'm not looking forward to a cool, wet weekend, but I bet I will get some spring cleaning done! I hope you all are enjoying the warm sunny days as well as the cool wet ones.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment