It's taken me a week to write a six word sentence about myself, it's not as easy as you might think. I have a tendency to ramble on, as any of you with a voice mail from me know well. I run on at the mouth, and even my text messages are long and over explanatory! I also tend to rewrite things about a dozen times in an attempt to get my point across. Since I started typing this post, I have rewritten my memoir 4 times. I think my backspace key will be the first to wear out on this computer.
Anyways, before I rewrite it again, here it is.
Loving Wife & Mother, still learning & dreaming
It looks nothing like what I started with 20 minutes ago. But I think it sums me up pretty well! I am also supposed to include a photo of myself, I don't have anything recent as I am usually the one behind the camera. Instead, here is a photo of my handsome little man.

Now, I get to tag some of you! Kinda stinks, of all the people who read this blog, I only know of two who have blogs of their own. Kelly and Amy, wanna play? Here are the rules...
1. Write a six word memoir.
2. Post it to your blog, maybe with a pic.
3. Link to the person who tagged you.
4. Tag a few folks.
5. Leave a comment for them with an invite to play.
It looks nothing like what I started with 20 minutes ago. But I think it sums me up pretty well! I am also supposed to include a photo of myself, I don't have anything recent as I am usually the one behind the camera. Instead, here is a photo of my handsome little man.
Now, I get to tag some of you! Kinda stinks, of all the people who read this blog, I only know of two who have blogs of their own. Kelly and Amy, wanna play? Here are the rules...
1. Write a six word memoir.
2. Post it to your blog, maybe with a pic.
3. Link to the person who tagged you.
4. Tag a few folks.
5. Leave a comment for them with an invite to play.
1 comment:
I like it! I agree, that was a hard game.
And I can't believe how old Joey looks. Isn't it amazing how one day they look like a baby, and then they wake up one morning and look like a big kid?
Post a Comment