Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happy Easter!

I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend! We went to my uncle's house on Sunday, it was pretty chilly outside, but nice enough for my younger cousins to hunt for eggs. Tadpole isn't quite old enough for that yet, maybe next year. His Grandma (sorry, Nana!) got him an Easter Basket filled with a cute bunny, a froggy hat, and a shirt that says 'I do all my own stunts'. I can't wait for him to wear that! She also put in some goodies for hubby and me. I got him the stylin' sunglasses. What a chunker...

We tried to take some photos once we got home, all he wanted to do was eat the duck. My mom-in-law got that for Tadpole. It's a puppet, and it quacks out 'Old MacDonald'. Darn thing made him laugh for the first time yesterday! I was thrilled!



We will be busy this weekend, I hope to have a playdate with two of my best friends and their babies. They are both about a year older than Tadpole, I doubt he will do much playing, but he can watch and make faces at them!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sunglasses pic is one that you can have fun with when he's grown up! Hehe.

Anonymous said...

He looks so sweet with the ducky. Has he laughed anymore?

Colleen said...

Kel - Not yet, but he is trying! He squeals a lot, now that he's figured out how to make high pitched noises he wants to do it all the time!!

Becky said...

I'm looking forward to our playdate! I'm sure Tadpole will come away with lots of ideas for getting into trouble, that he can store away for future reference.

Anonymous said...

This is a great site Colleen. You are so organized. Your little tadpole is so cute! He will grow up loving Christmas songs. Nothing wrong with that. ;-) I can't wait for our playdate!