Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Where's the instructions?!

Isn't it spring yet?? I am ready for cold season to be over!

Hubby had a cold last week and was much better by last weekend. Being the sweet guy that he is, he just had to share it with Tadpole and me. You know, taking care of a sick baby while you are sick is not fun at all. Stuffy head, drippy nose, and a cough. Actually, Tadpole hasn't been that bad, except for the sleeping. There isn't any sleeping in our house anymore. No matter what tricks I use to get him to sleep, he seems to only be able to sleep for half an hour, then hes up and ready to play. I'm not sure if that's from the cold, or maybe this is the 4-month sleep regression thing I've been reading about hitting early. Or he could be teething. Or he's doing a developmental thing and won't sleep until he has his hands figured out. Who knows. He didn't exactly come with a manual and I am too sick and tired to figure it out. I just want to sleep.

So, here are some cute photos of Tadpole trying to eat his toys. Maybe I will have something more interesting to talk about later.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Colleen,
Hang in there, it will get better. Just sleep when he sleeps and you taking vitamin C can't hurt anything! A little poem Great Great(!)Aunt Emily sent me when Christi was little: "Cleaning and scrubbing can wait til tomorrow. For babies grow up, we've learned to our sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep. I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep."
Take care! M

Anonymous said...

That's a really cute poem!

I may have to recomend the Moby wrap to some of my other friends up north. It looks like a good thing to have, one of those things that makes everyone happy :).

Hope you are all having a good week even though there's a bunch of ishy snow. It will be gone soon, well-hopefully.

Take care!
Anne