I am so jinxing myself by posting about this...
Joey is on day 8 of napping by himself. No Moby Wrap, no mom in bed with him, no being held during the entire nap. And not short little naps either! He's sleeping 2-3 hours at a time on his own! I have been getting stuff done - washing floors, cleaning bathrooms, beading and sewing. It's been fantastic so far!
We are a co-sleeping family, so this is very new for us. He still sleeps with us overnight, but I am moving him into his crib soon (I hope). It's hard to give that up though. It's so nice to just fall asleep with him, and, since we are still breastfeeding, I don't have to get out of bed for his nighttime nursing. I think it will be harder on me than it will be on him.
If I could find the cord for my camera, I would post a photo. But I can't remember where the heck I put it. So be patient, cute sleeping baby photos will be here soon!
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment