Thursday, July 12, 2007

Blog? What blog?

Ok, so I've been a bit of a procrastinator lately, does that really surprise anyone? If they had a Procrastinator Olympics, I would totally take home the gold.

So, I will just give you some quick highlights to get you all up to speed...

  • Shane was off work last week, it was nice having him home. But I didn't get anything done all week. It's a lot easier to keep a house clean without a husband messing it up with miscellaneous projects all the time...
  • We spent a lot of time at beaches, I think we went through an entire tube of sunscreen for Joey. He has that redheaded-ivory-skin complexion. And I want to keep it nice and white!
  • However, my other redhead did not use sunscreen at first and looked like a tomato all week
  • He does that every year...
  • We spent a lot of time with my friends from college, I can't even remember the last time we managed to get all of us together, and it happened TWICE last week.
  • Shane's Grandma is in town for a few weeks and we spent a lot of time with his family.
  • Maybe that's why we didn't get anything done, between family and friends in town we didn't have time to do anything else!
  • Joey is scooting around backwards on his belly.
  • I have a godzilla sized baby - 23lbs, 29 inches tall at his appt on Monday
  • Shane hung Joey's swing in the big maple tree out back. Joey loves it! Although it's kinda buggy back there.
  • We are trying to get on a routine nap schedule. So far so good - except for getting me up at 5am today...
I promise I will write a real post next time.

But look! Cute baby photos!

Joey relaxing at the beach


Enjoying his new swing


And just being his cute self

No comments: