1. We got a new car (whee!)
2. Joey is still not rolling over but
3. he is sitting up! for over 30 seconds at a time!
4. I quit my job
I am very excited about the new car! It's a 2004 Saturn vue, with a CD player, and power steering, and ABS, and a SUNROOF! I feel so special, Shane says I am spoiled, maybe I am just a little...
This means I am selling my old car, which really isn't that old at all. It's a 2000 Saturn SL, awesome condition, gets 40 mpg, so it would be a perfect commuter car, or starter car for a high school grad. Want more info? Drop me a line at tadpoles.mom (at) gmail (dot) com.
And Joey is sitting! I am so proud of my little man, he has no interest whatsoever in rolling over yet, but he can sit and play with toys, or grab Comet's ears, but Comet wasn't so crazy about that idea. I will get some photos of that soon, I promise!!
Speaking of photos, my coworkers daughter Jennie was due the day before I was in December. She came in last week with her daughter Anna, isn't she a doll? Joey looks like a giant next to her.




Oh yeah, and I quit my job. My last day is the 17th and I am excited/nervous/giddy about the whole thing. It means cutting back on a lot of things, but I think it's the right choice for us in the end. I will have to work at least a little bit, a couple hours a day, or a few days a week. But not until later this summer, just to cover extra spending money for Christmas or vacation. I wrote a big post about it earlier, but after reviewing it, I think it's a little idealistic, or presumptuous. So maybe I will post it, maybe I won't.
Anyways, I promise to post more pictures soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment