Last weekend we moved Joey's crib into his own room. He has been sleeping in his crib in our room for a few months now, and prior to that he was in our bed. I think it was harder on me than it was on him, I miss hearing his little boy breaths at night. But we are all sleeping better in our own rooms.
The first night was a little rough, he spent the first 3 or 4 hours in his own crib, but after his midnight snack (yes, I know, another habit to break) he would only sleep in our bed with us. It's been back and forth since then, 4 or 5 hours in his crib, 4 or 5 hours in our bed. But last night he spent the entire night in his crib! He still woke up for a snack or two overnight, but that is much better than the 2 or 3 snacks per night a week ago.
I'm hoping this keeps up and we start getting some more sleep around here. Now if we could only get the dog out of our bed...
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What Cleo doesn't get in on the sleeping with the family action...no fair! :-)
Post a Comment