Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sleeping

I know, two posts in a week? Shocking!

Joey is getting a little more consistent with nap time. Most days we are able to do just one nap, usually 2 or 3 hours long. Which would be why you are all lucky enough to get two posts in one week! Aren't you excited?

Yeah, didn't think so.

Anyways, one big nap is much preferred to the two cat naps he was taking just a few weeks ago. He is still napping in our bed. That's not a big deal for me right now, I'm just happy he's napping, all by himself even. And so far this week I have been able to wash my floor, clean the kitchen, make two beaded necklaces, send emails, and even watch a show or two! We are still working on the overnight situation. He has been doing well about 50% of the time, starting out the night in his crib in his room, but usually ending up in our bed from about 2am on. The past few nights have been particularly rough, we have been awake from 2-4am every night. He has done this in the past, and I think it's caused by the two new molars pushing through right now. So maybe in a week or so we will be able to get more sleep overnight, but I'm not getting my hopes up. There is always something to wake him up.

I think we will go on a walk today, it's very sunny outside today, and near 50 degrees. Bye-bye baby belly!

No comments: