Joey got his first real haircut this past week. I say 'real' because this was his first trip to the salon. The trim we gave him a few months ago doesn't count. My neighbor works at a salon here in town, and I think she did a fantastic job. Joey was ok with it until the chair started going up, then he was a little scared. He cried just a little, but sat still for the most part. Here are before and after shots. What do you think?


Also, I wanted to show you what we have been busy doing lately. I think my favorite parts are the face-plants into the camera. Sorry, there isn't any sound. So you can't hear the giggles, but you can see his grin! I really should get a cheap digital camcorder one of these days.
2 comments:
That's a great little video. Anna isn't walking yet but motors around anything she can hang on to (and some things she can't like a wall and the kitchen cabinets). Anyway, thought I'd let you know that there are also digital cameras (that may be cheaper than camcorders) that will record video AND sound. Ours is an Olympus Camedia and I just LOVE it. I've worked with three generations of this camera and don't have any complaints. Thanks for the pics. I'm putting a garden in this year too so looking forward to when I can start all that :-)
Oh, he's so adorable! I have the cutest little nephew ever!
The face-plant at the end kinda makes it look like he's coming to give me a kiss, too :)
Definitely approve of the haircut, and he really looks like a little toddler now.
Aunt Amy misses you, squirt!
Post a Comment